Thursday 9 September 2010

My day out photos - Part 4

I thought the look of this dead tree was great with the sunlight catching it as it loomed over the tree tops. Getting a good shot of it through the canopy was difficult, but I think this makes for an interesting photo nonetheless.

I was just about to the leave the shade by the river and enter the nature reserve at this point. I feel the contrast of the shade under the canopy and the bright sunlight out in the open feels is effectively demonstrated in this photo.

Butterflies are difficult to photograph if the won't stay still.

I know this image is blurry and I would have deleted it, if it were not for the crisp sharpness of the few blades of grass at the foreground (which the camera decided to focus on instead of what I intended). I don't know why, but I like it.

I thought that this was very visually interesting. I may use this photo in the future for a painting.



2 comments: