Wednesday 10 November 2010

New Etsy listings

Along The Coast and Reflections In The Water are now available to buy at my etsy shop here. I still have many other paintings for sale there if you are interested in buying some of my artwork, including some of my older paintings which I have priced quite cheap. I hope you take the time to look at what is available at my etsy shop.

I hope to have some new digital paintings to showcase here, just as soon as I do them. I would really like to get back to painting on canvas, but that is on indefinite hiatus whilst I am unemployed and have no money.

Also, if you are a member of deviantart then you can find my page here.

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting this blog and commenting. Your support has been very uplifting in these hard times and I am very much appreciative of the kindness you have shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment