Thursday 14 October 2010

Missing Images

It seems that I have reached the limit of my allotted bandwidth at photobucket, so all my images are no longer showing. This is very unfortunate because displaying my paintings is the entire point of this blog. I shall endeavour to find a solution to this problem as quickly as possible.

If you are new to my blog or returning to view paintings they can be found on my deviantart site, alongside my many photographs. They are also available to view and, if you so desire, purchase on my etsy site.

5 comments:

  1. hope your problem will be resolve as soon as possible, goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might also want to consider getting a Flickr account, I don't think there's a bandwidth issue even with the free accounts. Just that they only display the last 200 photos you uploaded on the homepage of your flickr, but displaying on sites isn't a problem. Not sure though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try this ImageVenue they have a scheme to help drive traffic to your blog --> http://users.imagevenue.com/traffic_drive.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you just upload the images yourself through Blogger? In the middle at the top of the posting thingy is a link that looks like a picture, which is for adding images. Sorry, I can't recall what the thing is that is used to post and edit pieces, but that is what I am trying to refer to. In other words, it is what you used to post this piece.

    ReplyDelete